Tuesday 31 January 2012

How to stop spreading virus mails


How to stop spreading virus mails 

I  received a mail  from your mail ID with a link to my address which seems to be a virus link
Now a days so many virus attachments/links are coming from the known addresses or several times from known addresses also .
One IT  professional advised me to do following to avoid or to reduce such transmission of the fake/virus mails from our address book.
Add one address in your address book as follows: Which should be the first address in the address book list !!!! it is very important .
e.mail ID; !0000@abc.xyz
You can select any special character as the first letter followed by  number@erf.fcd  anything you like will be sufficient. The first one should be a special character.
Normally the virus mails will send the virus to all the addresses in our address book. If the above address is added, the system cannot recognize it and cannot send mail from our address list.
I have added this address in my yahoo address book. I hope and believe that no virus messages are going out  to others in my list from my e.mail ID.
All of us can try this method.
Regards
Abdul Lathif Pathody





Join Best Yahoo Groups



Join Best Google Groups



Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter
YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

 

| aB walL © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template Style by My Blogger Tricks .com | Design by Brian Gardner | Back To Top |